Can we help you with your research?
Our historical records and our search engine are only available in Dutch. Here are a few tips on how to find help:
- On the homepage, you can use 'personen zoeken' to search in the persons database. With the button 'foto's en films bekijken' you can browse in the database of old photos and films.
- Use our chatservice on the bottom right of your screen. We will reply immediately.
- Use this contact form. We will reply as soon as possible, but always within three office days.
Interested in genealogy?
On the website OpenArch.nl you can search for your ancestors in Dutch birth, marriage and death certificates. The website is available in English.
How can you find us?
The reading room has excellent facilities. Free WiFi and a scanner and copier machine are at your disposal. Our team of experts will gladly help you with your research. Are you planning a visit to our reading room? Don't forget to bring valid identification.
- Thursday and Friday, 10:00 - 17:00. You can order documents until 16:15.
- Every second Saturday of the month, 9:00 - 17:00. You can order documents until 12:45. Our reading room is closed on all Saturdays in July and August.
- Documents can be ordered on our website. You can also order documents in our reading room.